Naturopathic doctor – contractor (virtual)
Insynco (insynco.com) is a modern naturopathic practice located in downtown Toronto that primarily operates as a virtual health care practice and is led by a team of forward-thinking, tech-savvy entrepreneurs. From day one we have been hyper-focused on providing the most convenient, efficient, user-friendly experience for our clients, and as a result, we have seen consistent exponential growth. As we further expand in 2022, we are excited to provide the opportunity for more naturopaths to join our team and benefit from our tried and tested business model.
WHY JOIN THE INSYNCO TEAM?
Our clinicians spend their time with patients - not stuck in traffic, learning marketing fads from self-proclaimed business gurus, or figuring out how to hire a web programmer. Our innovative “done for you” approach allows NDs to increase their productivity and revenue exponentially.
We Bring the Clients to You
You’ll never have to waste your time and money on online marketing fads, anxiously hoping patients would start trickling in. We’ll generate the leads so you can stay focused on providing the best clinical care.
Full Admin Support
We’ve got you covered. We’ll manage the day-to-day operations, so you can focus on providing the best clinical care to your patients.
No More Rent or Admin Fees
You won’t be asked to pay rent, admin, marketing, parking or any other type of extra fees!
1-on-1 Success Coaching
We recognize that our success is dependent on your success. We will guide you through every step of the way so you can relax knowing everything is taken care of.
Proven Practice Management Tools
We took the most effective practice management tools available and made them fully integrated with our practice.
Work From Anywhere
Insynco was a remote company before “remote” was a thing. We love the freedom to work from our home, cottage, or office.
Make Money, Immediately
Without the usual overhead expenses, you won’t have to wait to turn a profit. Leverage our skills and experience and skip the typical pain points of launching (and sustaining) your own practice from scratch.
Zero Risk on You
No need to take out a business loan or spend your precious savings on building a practice from the ground up. We’ve got a ‘done for you’ model that allows you to make more money, without the upfront cost.
Highly Collaborative and Always Advancing
We’re always looking to improve the way we do things. We have a very collaborative and open culture that welcomes suggestions, feedback, creativity and autonomy for all.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for new or experienced naturopathic doctors who are extremely passionate about shaping a better patient experience. You will be on the clinical front-lines ensuring that we are delivering world-class care that will foster strong patient loyalty. You are:
- Adaptable You thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, high-tech work environment and are willing to learn and adopt new technology as we continually strive for greater efficiency.
- Caring & Creative. You are genuinely compassionate, constantly putting yourself in your patient’s shoes and always seeking ways to make their health transformation more achievable.
- A Problem Solver – Complex health conditions do not intimidate you, as you are always up for a challenge.
- A Team Player – You are highly effective in communicating your thoughts and ideas, and enjoy working collaboratively with others.
- Detail-oriented – Under your care, patients do not slip through the cracks. You are highly effective in staying organized with charts, lab requisitions, and supplement prescriptions.
*Required Commitment: To begin, this position will require you to dedicate at least 2 days/week (ideally the same 2 days each week) to allow space for virtual appointments to be scheduled. Work hours are flexible and negotiable.
- See patients via telemedicine (video or phone consults) using the tools and platforms provided by Insynco
- Consistently provide high-quality, personalized treatment plans and well-rounded patient care
- Complete online charts in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow organizational policies, procedures, and protocols
- Help us rethink how to deliver even better virtual care and provide feedback as we create new innovative protocols
- Assist in the resolution of patient inquiries, including: Respond to patient emails when necessary, order lab tests and prescribe supplements via our EMR/suppliers
At a minimum, you possess:
- At least one year of experience practicing as a naturopathic doctor (licensed by the College of Naturopaths of Ontario).
- A flexible schedule, with at least 2 days/week that you are available to take appointments.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, genuine enthusiasm and motivation
- Access to an HD webcam and high-speed internet
- 2+ years of experience providing naturopathic care either via telemedicine or in-person
- Previous sales experience
* Please do not call, email or show up in person to follow-up on your application.
For more information visit: https://www.insynco.com/careers/
January 28, 2023