Continuing Education Course Proposal Form
The CCNM Continuing Education Department holds a high standard for educational programs. The application form can be used to submit your course or course proposal, and we require that the requesting individuals, organizations, or parties, comply with the rules set forth in these guidelines.
Please contact the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine at email@example.com if you need clarification on any portion of these guidelines before applying.
Standards for Conflict of Interest and Disclosure
All CE activities must be independent and free of commercial bias, such as the mention of commercial products and services. An entity with commercial interest* may submit an application as long as the standards for conflict of interest and disclosure as outlined below have been met:
- A commercial entity cannot have direct or indirect influence on the course content.
- Any promotional materials or conversations related to sponsors must take place outside the classroom.
- Course handouts and powerpoint slide presentations must be free of promotion.
- Everyone involved with course content design or delivery – organizers, educators, and presenters - must disclose to learners all relevant financial relationships (monetary or inkind) at the beginning of the presentation.
* An entity with commercial interest is any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by, or used on, patients