Careers at CCNM
Instructor – Biomedicine Year Two (BMS250) (CCNM - Toronto Campus)
We are currently looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Instructors for Biomedicine Year Two, (BMS250) for the Winter 2024 term. The Instructor is responsible for delivering the subject as listed below to students, including the learning activities, and assessments in a classroom environment.
Available: January 2024
The subject areas we require instructors for are:
- Female Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Male Reproductive and Sexual Health
- Lung Health
- Renal Health
These classes are scheduled to take place on:
- Tuesdays from 1 to 4 p.m.
- Fridays from 1 to 4 p.m.
This position requires being on-site at CCNM Toronto Campus.
- Two (2) years of teaching experience and five (5) years of clinical experience is an asset
- Demonstrated interest and practice experience in Female/Male reproductive and sexual health, lung health and renal health
- Health-care professional registered in the province of Ontario (ND, DC, MD, etc.)
- Training in teaching methodology, curriculum design, and evaluation at a post-secondary level is an asset
- The ideal candidate will possess a Masters or PhD in the related disciplines
- Ability to motivate and engage students
- Excellent, demonstrable communication skills
- Established research publication record is desirable
- Proven organizational and time management skills with ability to direct concurrent activities
CCNM follows government or site-specific requirements with respect to vaccination and proof may be required based on the nature of the role.
The Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine (CCNM), is Canada’s premier, pan-Canadian academic institution for education and research in naturopathic medicine. Our graduates are eligible to write the licensing examinations for all regulated jurisdictions in Canada and the United States to become naturopathic doctors. The College is a registered charity dependent upon tuition, research grants and donations for the fulfillment of its mission. CCNM has two campuses, one in Toronto and another in the Metro Vancouver area known as the Boucher Campus. The College provides an attractive work environment for those who value good health and who enjoy working in a positive creative atmosphere.
CCNM welcomes individuals who have demonstrated commitment to upholding the values of equity, diversity, and inclusion and will partner with us in expanding our EDI capacity. We encourage applications from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous Peoples, Black-identified persons, other racialized persons, persons with disabilities and those who identify as women and/or LGBTQ2SIA+.
CCNM is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). Please advise the Human Resources department if you require accommodation at any stage of the recruitment process. This document can be made available in an alternate format upon request.
Submit your resume with a covering letter to:
On the cover letter, please indicate the title of the position that you are applying for. We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.