BioMune Integrative Wellness is looking for a passionate and skilled licensed Naturopathic Doctor who is self-motivated and is open to collaborating with multiple practitioners and our hundreds of clients enhancing our Quantum practice and the many treatments we offer.
We are slowly engaging with Mental Health support and collaborating with First Responders and Veterans with a quality professional team and a customer-focused administrative support staff. We are closely working with Ph.D. scientists in Europe and USA. Our practice is offering from Federally licensed Medical Cannabis services to MyCell Technology to Medical Scientists and Medical engineers to pharmacists and Nobel Prize Contributors that are on our team.
Our goal is to offer a wide variety of treatments from DNA testing, Live Blood Analysis, Bioenergetic scanning, Antioxidant testing, medical frequency devices, Medical Water, Natural Beauty and skin therapies, Weight management, and medical devices for permanent fat reduction, lymphatic drainage, detox, Hormonal and woman health, light therapies, and our most favorite SALT Cave – respiratory treatment.
A degree as a Naturopathic Doctor is required in addition to being registered with the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC. You must carry valid professional liability insurance/coverage.
As our ideal candidate for this role, you use an evidence-based practice style, are reliable and driven, and have an entrepreneurial mindset. You have a passion for both customer service and the work that you do. The need for comprehensive communication skills such as verbal and written needs to be at an advanced level. We are looking for a person with strong organizational skills and solid team working skills. We will support your growth and ability to increase your revenue and clientele and the option of collaboration with our large teams outside of wellness. Your previous customer service and administrative experience in day-to-day independent practice and the ability to manage clients and optimize their well-being.
In addition, your primary duties are all aspects of healthcare management and protocols that can be developed by you or you can use our current protocols to support your practice. You will create treatment plans, which will include the use of alternative therapies, and balanced use of conventional medicine as well. You will advise patients on disease prevention, nutrition, and lifestyle choices.
- Obtain a license to practice Naturopathic Medicine in British Columbia.
- Registered Member of the College of Naturopathic Physicians of BC (with good standing)
- Must carry professional liability insurance.
- Must have the ability to make connections, establish relationships and build trust with patients.
- Need to have the ability to work in collaboration with other practitioners.
- Willing to share our values and engage in our clinic culture.
What we offer:
- Flexible work hours
- Calm/professional work environment with like-minded professionals
- Monday to Friday full-time front desk and weekends part-time
- Direct billing with insurance companies including ICBC, can be available at our wellness
- Online booking/charting through Setmore and are in the process of changing to Jane App
- A positive atmosphere with soft music, aromatherapy smell, and cleanliness is our top priority.
Job Types: Full-time, part-time, fixed term contract, casual
Work Location: In person and in the near future combo with telemedicine.
Contract Length: 24 months
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Salary: $62,000-$150,000 per year
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Wellness program
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to Commute:
- Surrey, BC V4N 7H8 (preferred)
Ability to Relocate:
- Surrey, BC V4N 7H8: Relocate before starting work (preferred)
We look forward to speaking with you and finding the individual who is thriving and open to growing their practice.
Please submit your resume for consideration to email@example.com. All candidates will be reviewed.
September 30, 2023